Chicago, Illinois Litigator Advocating for Your Rights
Litigation attorney representing Chicago clients with integrity since 2003
|At Massimino Law LLC, we employ knowledge, diligence, and integrity in cost-effective dispute resolution for clients in Chicago and throughout Cook County. Achieving a just outcome with full and fair reparation for you is our firm’s greatest reward. We are committed to guiding individuals and businesses on the journey to closure, vindication, justification and compensation.|
Compassionate, positive attitude ensures you get the results you want
Dedicated to successful resolution of your case, we are:
- Compassionate — We are committed to helping clients through the litigation process. We listen carefully to ensure we fully understand your situation.
- Zealous — We diligently and tenaciously pursue justice, always advocating for your best interests.
- Positive — We develop positive relationships by treating our clients as a top priority. We are dedicated to justice and ethical behavior and to leading each client on a journey to a better life. Whether you are defending your rights or pursuing compensation from a negligent party who has injured you, we work hard to bring you the closure you seek.
Handling a full range of civil litigation matters
At Massimino Law, we advocate for your rights and help you receive closure with full and fair compensation in the following practice areas:
- Civil litigation — Through commitment to due process and the best possible outcome for each client, we develop compelling civil litigation strategies to resolve civil disputes.
- Business law — Our extensive trial experience in corporate and civil disputes includes successful representation of individuals, small businesses and large corporations in all areas of business litigation and complex commercial matters.
Contact a Chicago trial attorney for your free consultation.
Call Massimino Law today at (312) 878-7639 to schedule a free consultation with a compassionate and zealous litigator, or contact us online.